The Tommie Frazier Experience is a weekly podcast that gives insight to the nation's greatest college football program. Each week Tommie recaps games, gives predictions, and provides a unique insight that can only comes from the experience of playing at a National Championship level.
NO. 10 - What an Emotional Rollercoaster
It was called the worst loss in Nebraska history. On a already disappointing season topped off by a 45-55 embarrassing beatdown by Purdue, it seemed like there was no hope left for Riley's Huskers. Until #7 Michigan St rolled in to Lincoln and helped ignite Husker Nation.
TOMMIE AND DAN ARE BACK IN THE STUDIO AFTER A WEEK OFF. AFTER THE DEVASTATING DEFEAT TO PURDUE THE HUSKERS RALLY BACK TO WIN THE MOST EMOTIONAL GAME IN THE LAST 14 YEARS. WHERE DOES THIS LEAVE THE PROGRAM? LISTEN IN TO FIND OUT.
In this episode we discuss:
- Missouri president, chancellor quit after football team walks out
- Purdue debacle
- Brandon Reilly | 2nd biggest receiver for the night - 87 yards | winning touchdown | WALK ON program
- Imani Cross 18 carries for 98 yards - late in the season but did we finally find our guy?
- Westerkamp has 801 yards, the NU record is 942(Johnny Rodgers). He can be the first to 1000
- Michigan State’s offense ran the exact same number of plays as BYU did (77) in game one, was successful on the exact same number of them (31), was more successful at finishing drives than the Cougars, had better field position than the Cougars did, more advantageous turnovers and lost in the end.- In the end, it was eight explosive plays each for 234 yards each
- 20 different players on both offense and defense this season
- and Rutgers prediction
If you like what you're hearing on The Tommie Frazier Experience, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes ... thanks!